26 facts about men.. ^ ^ quite interesting.. ^ ^
1. Men like to barbecue. Men will cook
if danger is involved.
2. Men who have pierced ears are
better prepared for marriage. They've
experienced pain and bought jewelry.
3. Marrying a divorced man is
ecologically responsible. In a world
where there are more women than men,
it pays to recycle.
4. Men are very confident people. Guys
are so confident that when they watch
sports on television, they think that
if they concentrate they can help
their team.
5. Men like phones with lots of
buttons. It makes them feel important.
6. Men love to be the first to read
the newspaper in the morning. Not
being the first is upsetting to their
psyches.
7. All men are afraid of eyelash
curlers. I sleep with one under my
pillow, instead of a gun.
8. A good place to meet a man is at
the dry cleaner. These men usually
have jobs and bathe.
9. All men hate to hear "We need to
talk about our relationship." These
seven words strike fear in the heart
of even General Schwarzkopf.
10. Men are sensitive in strange ways.
If a man has built a fire and the last
log does not burn, he will take it
personally.
11. Men have an easier time buying
bathing suits. Women have two types:
depressing and more depressing. Men
have two types: nerdy and not nerdy.
12. Men have higher body temperatures
than women. If your heating goes out
in winter, I recommend sleeping next
to a man. Men are like portable
heaters that snore.
13. Women take clothing much more
seriously than men. I've never seen a
man walk into a party and say "Oh, my
God, I'm so embarrassed; get me out of
here. There's another man wearing a
black tuxedo."
14. Most men hate to shop. That's why
the men's department is usually on the
first floor of a department store, two
inches from the door.
15. If a man prepares dinner for you
and the salad contains three or more
types of lettuce, he is serious.
16. Male menopause is a lot more fun
than female menopause. With female
menopause you gain weight and get hot
flashes. Male menopause - you get to
date young girls and drive
motorcycles.
17. No man is charming all of the
time. Even Cary Grant is on record
saying he wished he could be Cary
Grant.
18. When four or more men get
together, they talk about sports.
19. When four or more women get
together, they talk about men.
20. Men are less sentimental than
women. No man has ever seen the movie
THE WAY WE WERE twice, voluntarily.
21. Most women are introspective: "Am
I in love? Am I emotionally and
creatively fulfilled?" Most men are
outrospective: "Did my team win? How's
my car?"
22. If a man says, "I'll call you,"
and he doesn't, he didn't forget... he
didn't lose your number... he didn't
die. He just didn't want to call you.
23. Getting rid of a man without
hurting his masculinity is a
problem. "Get out" and "I never want
to see you again" might sound like a
challenge. If you want to get rid of a
man, I suggest saying, "I love you...
I want to marry you... I want to have
your children." Sometimes they leave
skid marks.
24. Men are self-confident because
they grow up identifying with super-
heroes. Women have bad self-images
because they grow up identifying with
Barbie.
25. Men forget everything; women
remember everything.
26. That's why men need instant
replays in sports. They've already
forgotten what happened.
Labels: My Interesting Info


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home